With the innovation in the payment industry, digital payment is becoming more common in use. RealCash Technologies Limited is service the nation with its financial services since January 2017 and is expanding with its unique and merchant friendly plans. The company is coming up with a GPRS POS terminal after it successful journey with its mobile point of sale terminal. The GPRS POS device works as a card swipe machine with allows the merchants to accept payments from debit and credit card on the go. The device is easy to use and easy to carry in the pocket as well. The device comes with the variety of features which makes it unique and special from the other POS terminals as it is an ideal solution for the businesses which lacks counter space in their stores. The merchants can avail this this ultimate business partner for INR. 5555/- including GST for experiencing the seamless digital payments without the hassle of printed receipts. With this paperless feature, the device has many amazing features which are-
1) Accepts All Cards– It allows the merchants to receive payments via debit and credit card from the contact and contact less card acceptance feature and cards of the major brands like MasterCard, Visa, Rupay and American Express.
2) Wireless Connectivity– GPRS POS terminal is a simple, compact and easy to use device with wireless connectivity-GPRS, WI-Fi and NFC to make life easier.
3) Digital Payment Options– It accepts payments through debit / credit cards and mobile payments from the e-wallets like MobiKwik, freecharge, airtel money, payU money, citrus pay.
4) [email protected] or miniATM– With the GPRS POS device, the merchants can also offer the customers a cash withdrawal facility from their stores and can earn commissions.
5) Card on delivery– By using the GPRS POS terminal, the merchants can enable the customers an option of making transactions at the doorsteps via debit and credit card.
6) EMI facility– With the GPRS POS device, the merchants can offer an EMI option to the customers from the 9 major banks which are- Axis Bank Limited, Central Bank of India Limited, Corporation Bank Limited, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank Limited, IndusInd Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, RBL Bank, Standard Chartered Bank.
7) Signature pad– It offers signature capture of the customers digitally which helps in saving time and reducing error.
8) Paperless receipts- The device generates e-receipts for every purchase which helps the merchants as well as the customers from maintaining the paper receipts.