Ever thought about the good relationship between beer and health? No? You will be surprised to know about so many health benefits of beer. What actually beer consists of?
Main four ingredients found in beer are barley, yeast, water and hops. Wheat and rice could be used instead of barley. It is a good source of Vitamin B, Vitamin E. It is also known for its antioxidant properties.
According to various research done on beer, it is proved that it comes along with following advantages:
- It helps to prevent cancer including prostate cancer.
- Vitamin B6 present in the beer provides protection against heart diseases.
- It also helps to increase bone density. According to a scientific research, elevated levels of silicon have been found in it. Thus, it is beneficial to lessen the risk of fracture especially for those who are suffering from osteoporosis.
- It helps to decrease the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- It helps to lower the blood pressure.
- It helps to boost the production of good cholesterol in your body thus helps to reduce the risk of Dementia.
- If taken in moderate amount, it also helps to reduce your stress level thus helps to induce a good sleep.
- It is also known as the main ingredient in many cosmetics to keep your skin healthy. Due to the presence of Vitamin B found in beer, it helps to regenerate your skin and also helps to prevent pigmentation.
- It helps to reduce the stone formation inside your kidney.
- It provides relief from several digestion problems. According to a study held in Germany, it is found that beer helps to stimulate the release of gastric acid. Thus provide you relief from digestion problems.
- Beer is also known as a memory booster. Thus, it is a good news for beer drinkers as they are at low risk of having dementia and Alzheimer diseases.
Now you have been acknowledged several benefits of drinking beer. Still thinking, is beer good for your health? Just enjoy your favourite drink. However, beer is an addictive drink, health benefits of beer become prominent only when it is taken in moderate amount.